Parkview Care Center, located in northwest Evansville, Indiana, has easy access to the perks of the city without the noise or traffic. On the border of Kentucky and Illinois, Evansville provides fun for the entire family. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Visit Evansville provides a host of tourist information including events, hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- The USS LST Ship Memorial pays tribute to the LSTs (Landing Ship, Tank) fabricated in Evansville during WWII and features tours of LST-325, a fully-operational ship.
- Angel Mounds State Historic Site is a fortified Native American town occupied from about 1,000 to 1,450 and includes tours of the town as well as special events.
- The Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science includes collections of art, history, anthropology and science as well as the Koch Immersive Theatre and Planetarium.
- Featuring geographically grouped exhibits, the Mesker Park Zoo and Botanical Gardens houses more than 700 animals.